Tungsten Corporation is the world’s largest, compliant business transaction network. A leading global electronic invoicing and purchase order transactions network; Tungsten’s mission is centred on enabling a touchless invoice process allowing businesses around the globe to gain maximum value from their invoice process.
Tungsten processes invoices for 74% of the FTSE 100 and 71% of the Fortune 500. It enables suppliers to submit tax compliant e-invoices in 54 countries, and last year processed transactions worth over £220 billion for organisations such as Caesars Entertainment, Computacenter, GlaxoSmithKline, Kraft Foods, Mohawk Industries, Mondelēz International, Procter & Gamble, Shaw Industries, Unilever and the US Federal Government.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in London, Tungsten has offices in the US, Bulgaria and Malaysia, employing over 227 people.
To contribute to the availability, integrity and security of the Tungsten IT services. To ensure information technology helps users work efficiently and simplifies their daily routine.
Support and maintain internal infrastructure and applications. IT Services support includes IT infrastructure of offices and end-user services (PCs, Phones, Mobile Devices, E-Mail). This includes provisioning new infrastructure, monitoring the existing platform, planning upgrades, and maintaining backups.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Act as the first line of defence against IT related issues and ensure users can work free from problems.
Manage global end-user requests via ticketing-based service desk to resolve any IT related issues (examples: Microsoft 365, Active Directory, VOIP telephony, etc.).
Install new / rebuild existing desktop and laptop computers, both manually and via Microsoft Autopilot/Intune as well as configure hardware, peripherals, operating system, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
Maintain existing global server infrastructure in accordance with operational procedures.
Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
Maintain lifecycle of both user accounts and user hardware.
Maintain operational, configuration, and other procedures.Perform ongoing infrastructure monitoring and maintenance, as required.
Ensuring compliance with Tungsten Network support and Information Security policies and associated standard operating procedures
Education & Experience
Working knowledge and understanding of:
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Microsoft Active Directory/Azure AD
- AD forests
- AD domains
- AWS Workspaces
- VMware (vSphere, vCentre)
- IP phone system, VoIP
Experience with the following operating systems:
- Passion for IT
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Self Sufficient – Ability to acquire knowledge on well documented common software sets (Windows, Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare) for internal systems support
- Self-Motivated – Unsatisfied with the status quo, always striving to improve processes for maintaining a highly available system.
- Problem Solver – Must have desire to resolve issues that may not have step by step problem resolution (Tracking items through multiple systems and their associated logs).
- Organized – Juggle a wide variety of duties and the ability to prioritize issues based on impact.
- Attention to detail – Must have a desire to deliver properly deployed projects (without cutting corners)
Working Hours - Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm