Select your preferred PO services option
Allows portal users to easily review, accept, and then convert purchase orders into e-invoices at the click of a button.
- No re-keying of PO information to the invoice creation form
- No data entry errors
- One-click converts a PO to an invoice
- Increased first-time match rate of PO to invoice
- Fewer exceptions and an increase in on-time payment
Integrated PO Delivery
Integrate with the Network to receive POs directly into your finance or order management system and benefit from:
- No more manual PO data entry
- A streamlined purchase order process
- Integrate once and receive PO’s electronically from other customers on the network too
- Guaranteed delivery 100% of the time, no more orders going unfulfilled
- Line level purchase order detail in a standardised format
What does the PO Services roll out mean for me?
- ALL Web Form and Integrated Suppliers to GroupM will automatically have PO Validation services performed against their invoices to ensure first-time match rates and fewer exceptions.
- If you are a House Payables Web Form Supplier you will be able to see your POs on the Tungsten Network Portal and automatically convert them to an invoice with one click.
- Integrated House Payables Suppliers can receive POs directly to their order management system or ERP. Contact Tungsten to discuss the mapping set up or upgrade to integrated account today.
- Please note that GroupM will continue to email POs directly to you unless you choose to integrate.
- Media Suppliers are not yet in scope for PO Services – we will communicate when we’re ready to roll out.
Why is GroupM adding PO Services?
As part of GroupM’s ongoing commitment to improving efficiency and supplier experience, the roll-out of PO Services will speed up the sending and receiving of POs and invoices; ultimately, ensuring timely payment for goods and services delivered.
Our key objective with PO Services is to:
Make e-invoicing faster and easier for our suppliers by eliminating data entry, that takes time, can be error-prone, which causes delays and invoice rejections.