PO Service and Invoice Status
All Web Form suppliers will be able to convert pre-populated purchase order information effortlessly into electronic invoices.
- When Web Form suppliers login to the Tungsten portal at www.tungsten-network.com, they will be able to view approved purchase orders with line detail information included from Kerry
- Web Form suppliers are then able to simply convert the pre-populated templates into electronic invoices based on the Kerry purchase order information provided
All Integrated solution suppliers are able to send invoice data directly from their billing system.
- While Integrated Solution suppliers do not need to login to the Tungsten portal to action Purchase Orders, approved PO’s are available to be viewed on the Tungsten Network Portal 24/7 and provide excellent confirmation of approved status, unit of measure, quantities, and other essential details
Suppliers will be able to instantly see the acceptance status of an invoice on the Tungsten Portal. Once an invoice has been accepted for processing, you can view invoice status on the Kerry North America MySupplier Portal.
The MySupplier Portal is a web based service which enables the users to view the status of Supplier Invoices and Remittance Advice information via the internet, making the process of sharing data much more efficient and enabling you to directly view the status of an Invoice in the accounting system at a time that suits you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
By accessing My Supplier Portal, you will be able to:
- Obtain the immediate status of your invoices without having to wait for the help desk to investigate and respond
- Check Remittance Details on Payments made recently
- Search Invoices by Number, Date, Amount
- Search Payments by Payment Reference Number, Date, Amount
- Raise queries with the Kerry North America AP Helpdesk.
If you have further questions, please contact our AP Helpdesk.