Invoice Status Service
As part of our overall strategy to improve our suppliers’ invoicing experience, Pilgrims Food Masters is pleased to announce our new Invoice Status Service with Tungsten Network, providing you with access to the latest information on the status of your invoice in our approval cycle.
We will soon phase out our telephone support line for invoice processing and payment queries, so we strongly recommend that you begin using this new service as soon as possible.
Greater visibility of your invoice processing and payment status
Tungsten Invoice Status Service is an online service that gives you full visibility of your invoice processing and payment status, regardless of your invoice submission method.
This enables you to become more productive and spend less time on the phone contacting for payment status with Pilgrims Food Masters. The service is activated by Pilgrims Food Masters on Tungsten Network.
The benefits of the Tungsten Invoice Status Service include:
- Simple and fast registration and login through the Tungsten Portal to quickly see the status of your invoice
- Invoice information available from the time of receipt through to final payment
- You have full control over the frequency of the update
- Extensive exception management for your existing business processes
- Tailored to your local language and supported by local customer service teams
- Free for Pilgrims Food Masters suppliers
Once registered you will be able to logon to your account and view status of your invoice. Your invoices will be in one of the following statuses:
- Received: Pilgrims Food Masters has received your invoice and has initiated the approval review process.
- Approved: Pilgrims Food Masters has approved your invoice for payment. The payment will be transferred to the bank on the mentioned due date.
- Paid: Pilgrims Food Masters has paid your invoice or marked the invoice for payment.
- Rejected: Pilgrims Food Masters has rejected your invoice.
Using the Tungsten Portal, you can:
- Check if your invoice has been successfully delivered and received
- Check if there are any issues with your invoice. If it has been rejected by Pilgrims Food Masters, we will tell you what is wrong so that you can quickly rectify and resubmit the invoice
- Check your payment due date for Approved invoices
- Check your payment reference number for Paid invoices
Note: This means you no longer need to contact the Pilgrims Food Masters helpdesk unless your invoice is overdue. Pilgrims Food Masters helpdesk will not be accepting any inbound calls now that all suppliers can self-serve via the Tungsten Portal.
Watch the video below for a short demonstration of the service: